The following departments on campus offer talent-based grants:
- No FAFSA is required
- Student must be admitted as a campus student
- Students must have less than 140 cumulative earned credits at the time of evaluation
Awarding and selection is determined by each department individually. Please contact the individual departments for additional information.
- BYU-Idaho Grants will typically disburse during the first week of the semester
- Students must be enrolled in 12 or more credits as of the Financial Aid Determination Date (FADD) to receive their full award
- Students taking 6-11.5 credits as of FADD will receive a prorated portion of their grant - students do not need to contact the Financial Aid Office to have grants prorated
- Individual semester awards will be canceled for students enrolled in less than 6 credits as of FADD
The following table shows the prorated award amounts based on a student's credit level as of the Financial Aid Determination Date:
|Credit Level||2021-2022 Award Amount|
|Below 6||No Award|
Note: Full award amounts may vary based on department.
The application process is determined by each individual department. Please contact the individual departments for additional information.