Become a skilled, knowledgeable, versatile, progressive, and ethical practitioner
In a world where information is more readily available from more sources and rapidly disseminated than ever before, the ability to communicate correctly, clearly, precisely, and persuasively has never been more important. Students trained in communication are prepared to work in exciting, wide-ranging, fast-changing, and cutting-edge careers.
Our department's aim is to better prepare students to become skilled, knowledgeable, versatile, progressive, and ethical practitioners. We believe all future communication professionals should be able to:
- Write and speak confidently to a wide range of audiences.
- Research and analyze scenarios and develop solutions.
- Get along and work with diverse people in various situations.
- Serve and lead groups constructively.
- Produce targeted and effective messages in media, group, and interpersonal settings.
Bachelor's Degrees We Offer
Degrees and Programs page.