Financial Aid Office
Attention: Latest updates for Winter Financial Aid
- If you want to accept your student loan(s), you must complete the Stafford Loan Acceptance form and submit it to our office before your loan funds will be released to you
- If you haven't received this form in your BYU-I email, please contact our office (for all students including online)
- If you turned your FAFSA and supporting documents in by Priority Deadlines, any tuition late fees will be reversed
- If you are unable to pay your rent or you are experiencing a financial emergency due to delayed financial aid, please contact our office for an advance of your funds
- Our office doors and phone queue close at 4:00 pm MST. Please contact us prior to 4:00 pm for assitance
- Still have questions? Check out our FAQ page
I'm new, what do I do? I'm new, what do I do?
Learning about financial aid and how to apply for it isn't as complicated as most people believe it to be. We can help you learn what you need to do! Learn More.
What aid is available to me? What aid is available to me?
Looking for options to help pay for school? Wondering what is available? We have answers for you! Learn More.
What is the status of my financial aid? What is the status of my financial aid?
Want to know where your aid is? We can help you find out when your aid is available! Learn More.
Let us help you! Let us help you!
Do you have questions about financial aid? Live Chat with us! We are available from 7 am to 7 pm Monday-Friday.
Rexburg, ID 83460-1610 Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm* Tuesday - closed for Devotional 1:55 pm - 3:05 pm Thursday - closed for Forum 1:55 pm - 3:05 pm