Guidelines for Campus Marketing Booths
Marketing on the campus is limited to BYU-Idaho entities only. See general information on producing marketing material.
- All schedulable booth space locations have been approved by Strategic Management Council and with consideration by University Safety and Security.
- Campus can provide setup for one 6' rectangular table and two chairs.
- Booth dimensions may be no larger than 10 feet wide and 6 feet deep, including signage and your entire operation (including space for workers and customers).
- Foyers and outside booth spaces may be scheduled. These spaces include field, quad locations, and booths including the following:
- OUTSIDE - the Ampitheatre Quad map (PDF); the north and south Spori Quads. Map of outdoor locations (PDF).
- FOYERS - Benson (1st floor on the west side), STC (1st floor), Hart (second floor), Ricks (1st floor), Smith (1st floor west entrance), Snow (1st floor).
- Packet with instructions and maps (PDF) of all marketing locations.
- Call the Scheduling Office (208) 496-3120 or visit the office in MC 276 from 8-5 M-F (closed for devotional) to reserve or cancel a booth space.
- Booth scheduling is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Booths may be scheduled for multiple days and in advance. With the exception of Integrated Business Core (IBC), booths locations must verify if scheduled on consecutive dates.
- Booth reservations must be made at least two business days in advance. Changes to booth reservations must be done two days in advance.
- If you need to cancel a booth space, please contact the Scheduling Office as early as possible.
- Booths space may be used for displays and marketing Monday-Saturday during open building hours.
Handouts and Fliers
- You must schedule a booth space to hand out fliers.
- The group will be restricted to the booth location.
- All groups must stay out of the flow of traffic and present themselves in a dignified manner.
- Yelling or shouting to promote business is prohibited.
Product Storage and Display
- Storage is the responsibility of the group.
- Campus storage is limited to what has been assigned to each academic program or department. There is no general storage associated with the booth scheduling.
- Tip: Please carefully measure the doorway access width, including the open door if your group is building a kiosk. Consider a collapsible expo-type display to mitigate storage space needs and increase mobility.