Most campus space is considered multi-use space and, therefore, is scheduled centrally through the Scheduling Office. Space will be scheduled in a manner consistent with the institution's mission, educational priorities, and without placing undue hardship on necessary support personnel, students, and resources.
- Use of space must be in accordance with all university policies and safety regulations.
- Event space is allocated on an institutional mission based priority as managed by Strategic Management Council. Preference is given to serving our students rather than becoming a community event center.
- Furniture, chairs, pianos, and other assets should not be moved to other rooms.
- All food and/or beverage catering services will be handled by Food Services; external catering services are not allowed on campus. Non-catered food and beverages may be brought into all buildings. (Food safety regulations apply: see Eastern Idaho Public Health.)
- The Ticket Office will manage all ticket sales and money collection.
- Event coordinators will be assigned when deemed necessary.