- Why are people sometimes angry and difficult?
- How do I defuse a tense situation?
- How do I effectively deal with a difficult customer?
"Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning." -Bill Gates
"I know, to banish anger altogether from one's breast is a difficult task. It cannot be achieved through pure personal effort. It can only be done by God's grace." -Mahatma Gandhi
"How can you and I really expect to glide naively through life, as if to say, 'Lord, give me experience, but not grief, not sorrow, not pain, not opposition, not betrayal, and certainly not to be forsaken. Keep from me, Lord, all those experiences which made Thee what Thou art! Then, let me come and dwell with Thee and fully share Thy joy!'" -Neal A. Maxwell, "Lest Ye Be Wearied and Faint in Your Minds," Ensign, May 1991, 88
"I recognize that, on occasion, some of our most fervent prayers may seem to go unanswered. We wonder, 'Why?' I know that feeling! I know the fears and tears of such moments. But I also know that our prayers are never ignored. Our faith is never unappreciated. I know that an all-wise Heavenly Father's perspective is much broader than is ours. While we know of our mortal problems and pain, He knows of our immortal progress and potential. If we pray to know His will and submit ourselves to it with patience and courage, heavenly healing can take place in His own way and time." -Russell M. Nelson, "Jesus Christ-the Master Healer," Ensign, Nov. 2005, 86
- "Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you" -Matthew 5:44
- 5 Ways to Listen Better
- 5 Action Ideas to Deal with Difficult Customers
- The Greatest Commandment
- Field Guide to Working with Difficult Customers
- 10 Ways to Handle Difficult Customers
- Unhappy Customers
- Being Righteous in Our Hearts