Welcome to Human Resources
where we specialize in ...
• RECRUITMENT and HIRING (full-time, part-time, and temporary employment)
• EMPLOYEE RELATIONS (employee-employer concerns, employee productivity)
• STUDENT EMPLOYMENT (on-campus jobs for fully matriculated, degree-seeking students)
• EMPLOYEE BENEFITS (health insurance, disability, retirement, campus benefits)
• TRAINING and DEVELOPMENT (training programs in supervision, human relations, etc.)
• COMPENSATION for Administrative and Staff Employees (job descriptions, pay rates)
BYU-Idaho Human Resources
240 Kimball Building
Rexburg, ID 83460-1670
phone: 208. 496.1700
• • • • •
The Dean of Students office is designated by BYU-Idaho as its Title IX Coordinator and has the responsibility to coordinate BYU-Idaho's efforts to comply with Title IX and its implementing regulations, including any investigation of complaints communicated to BYU-Idaho alleging either non-compliance with or actions prohibited by Title IX regulations.