Find Benefits by Category
An overview of employee benefits for full-time BYU-Idaho employees includes personal and professional development, wellness programs, annual base pay increases, exemplary work environment, and much more.
An overview of employee benefits for part-time BYU-Idaho employees includes personal and professional development, annual compensation increases, an exemplary work environment, and more.
Under the direction of the President of the Church and the Board of Trustees, BYU-Idaho adopts a conservative, yet fair, philosophy regarding the salaries of its employees. BYU-Idaho endeavors to use sacred funds conservatively in efforts to reflect market data within relevant labor markets, while acknowledging institutional constraints.
- Foster an environment where employees can:
- Use their talents
- Expand their potential
- Provide dedicated support to hastening the work of building the kingdom
- "Be resourceful, upbeat, and loyal so that they can give their best in what they are contributing" *
- Work, learn, teach, and be taught by the Spirit
- Maintain a holistic view of the benefits (tangible/non-tangible) of working at BYU-Idaho
- Use sacred funds conservatively in efforts to work towards the mission of BYU-Idaho.
- "Be a source of income, but even more importantly, a source of satisfaction for the employee and their families" *
* President Gordon B. Hinckley (Working in the Lord's Kingdom DVD)
Work Environment & Appreciation
BYU-Idaho is a special institution that allows for a safe, spiritual place to work. We seek to fulfill our mission statement and work by the Spirit of God. Therefore, we offer weekly devotionals for all students and employees where spiritual messages are taught.
To show appreciation to our BYU-Idaho employees we have events, programs, and awards such as:
- Employee Service Awards
- All Employee Banquet
- Christmas Social
- Retirement Gifts