Of a person, policy, or action: creating or controlling a situation by causing something to happen rather than responding to it after it has happened.
- How does our gift of agency relate to being proactive?
- What are the benefits when it comes to being proactive?
- How would you respond to an employee who proactively served you?
- How do you see church leaders of this dispensation and those in New Testament times act proactively?
"Real freedom is creative, proactive, and will take me into new territories. I am not free if my freedom is predicated on reacting to my past." -Kenny Loggins
"The proactive approach to a mistake is to acknowledge it instantly, correct and learn from it." -Stephen Covey
"The weaker mind reacts." -Toba Beta
"Remember, action today can prevent a crisis tomorrow." -Steve Shallenberger
"If you stumble, rise up, go on." -President Packer
"Live your life to be a good example of what you believe." -Elder Robert D. Hales
"We can become the masters of our own destinies by
"To reach a goal you have never before attained, you must do things you have never done before." -Elder Richard G. Scott
"Your Eternal destiny will not be the result of chance but of choice. It is never too late to choose eternal life." -Randall K. Bennett
- To Act or Be Acted Upon
- Things To Act and Things to Be Acted Upon
- To Act For Ourselves: The Gift and Blessings of Agency
- A Life Lesson From a Volunteer Firefighter
- Carry Your Own Weather
- Choosing Success
- Review of "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People"