All Employee Conference
On Friday, February 10, 2017, BYU-Idaho and the Employee Engagement Council are sponsoring the second annual BYU-Idaho All Employee Conference: "Emulating the Savior in Our Employment." We will focus on cultivating unity by working together, learning from others, and helping students and each other grow to become who the Lord wants us to be in our employment. Come ready to exchange ideas, develop relationships, and be inspired in personal settings.
The university is providing this opportunity in order to:
- Bring us all together as employees of BYU-Idaho
- Facilitate networking and the exchange of ideas
- Provide employees with focused opportunities for growth and development
- Enhance employees satisfaction at work and in each individuals' role
The conference will include:
- Distinguished Keynote Speaker
- Various Interactive Learning Workshops
- Lunch and Socialization Activities
All Employee Conference Schedule | Taylor Building
8:15 to 9:20 AM (Keynote Address | Benson Porter, Managing Director of Human Resources for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints)
9:30 to 10:10 AM (Breakout Session #1)
10:20 to 11:00 AM (Breakout Session #2)
11:10 AM to 11:50 AM (Breakout Session #3)
11:50 to 12:30 PM (Lunch) Please RSVP for lunch here
12:40 to 1:20 PM (Breakout Session #4)
1:30 to 2:30 PM (Closing Speaker | President Clark G. Gilbert)
All employees are strongly encouraged to attend the conference. Please save the date on your calendar today!
Breakout session details will be available soon.