All Employee Conference
On Friday, February 1, 2019, BYU-Idaho and the Employee Engagement Council are sponsoring the fifth annual BYU-Idaho All Employee Conference. We will continue to focus on learning and developing attitdudes and skills that will help us to be better employees of BYU-Idaho and better disciples of Jesus Christ. Please come ready to interact, exchange ideas, and develop relationships with fellow employees.
The university provides this opportunity in order to:
- Bring us all together as employees of BYU-Idaho
- Facilitate networking and the exchange of ideas
- Provide employees with focused opportunities for growth and development
- Enhance employees satisfaction at work and in each individuals' role
The conference will include:
- Keynote Speaker
- Various Interactive Learning Workshops
- Lunch and Socialization Activities
All Employee Conference Tentative Schedule | Taylor Building
9:00 to 9:30 AM (Opening Speaker | TBA)
9:40 to 10:20 AM (Breakout Learning Session 1)
10:30 to 11:10 AM (Breakout Learning Session 2)
11:20 to 12:00 PM (Breakout Learning Session 3)
12:00 to 12:40 PM (Lunch) Please RSVP for lunch here
12:50 to 1:30 PM (Breakout Learning Session 4)
1:40 to 2:30 PM (Keynote Speaker | TBA)
All employees are strongly encouraged to attend the conference. Please save the date on your calendar today!
If you were unable to attend the last conference or want to re-watch recorded sessions, you can view the presentations at the All Employee Conference video library. We look forward to another great conference in the future.