DMBA has partnered with Beacon Health to bring you My EAP Helper—a free Employee Assistance Program (EAP) that provides employees with personalized counseling, guidance, and support to help improve overall health and wellness.
My EAP Helper is a confidential resource. EAP experts are available to help employees:
- Manage stress, depression, and anxiety
- Address relationship troubles
- Cope with trauma or help with grief and loss
- Deal with financial issues (such as budgeting, debt, or tax questions)
- Find legal advice (e.g., preparation of a will, power of attorney, or adoption)
- Address caregiving issues
My EAP Helper is available anytime at no cost to the employee or their household members. You can access the service 24/7. My EAP Helper is ready when you are. And you can choose how you want the support—by video, phone, or in person, at myeaphelper.mybeaconwellbeing.com or by phone at 844.280.9629.
My EAP Helper counselors are licensed, highly-trained professionals who are committed to making your life easier. The EAP provides up to three (3) sessions per issue per year. However, you can call at any time with a new question or concern.
- Online Assistance. Visit myeaphelper.mybeaconwellbeing.com to schedule a video or phone appointment with a counselor.
- Short-Term Counseling and Support Services. Call 844.280.9629 to be referred to an expert.
- Referral Services. EAP experts can provide referrals to carefully screened professionals in your area.
Note: BYU-Idaho does not have access to your My EAP Helper information. It is strictly confidential in accordance with federal and state laws.