Career Center Offers Remote and Digital Services
The Career Center has several remote options available to help you stay job-market ready and help you be ready to obtain mentors, internships, and jobs. The following services are available to all BYU-Idaho students:
- Upload your resume on VMock to get instant feedback and tips for improvement. Create a powerful resume at any time of the day.
- Schedule a career preparation appointment through Handshake. All appointments will be offered in person and remotely through Zoom. If you schedule through Zoom your career success mentor will send you a Zoom link to your BYU-I email on the day of your appointment, and it is as easy as clicking the link at the start of your appointment.
- Attend the regularly scheduled career workshops in person or through Zoom.
- BYUI Connect allows you to reach out and connect with BYU-Idaho alumni mentors across many industries and receive counsel, guidance, and tips on how to prepare yourself for the job market.
For questions about the services offered, please call 208-496-9801 or email email@example.com.
Create a Powerful Resume with VMock
- Create your account and upload resume
- Get resume score and feedback within seconds
- Edit and enhance using the feedback
- Re-upload resume to see your score improve
- Use the recent feedback for further enhancement