COVID-19 Stay at Home Activities
April 6–April 11
Bring Sally Up “Flower” by Moby
Squats or pushups
When the song says, “bring sally down” go down and hold until you hear “bring Sally up,” then stand or pushup.
Repeat to the completion of the song.
Repeat each day this week!
Tag 3 friends to challenge them!
Tag us on Instagram when Completed!
Zoom Live Workouts
Tuesday 7 pm
Thursday 7 pm
Zoom ID: 702-918-958
Monday 10 am
Wednesday 7 pm
Zoom ID: 588-278-3017
Students and faculty are invited to post a video of themselves, family members, or roommates doing any type of trick shot from any sport to their social media account and tag BYUI Sports’ Facebook or Instagram. Tagged videos will be posted on the Sports’ social media sites. Two winning videos will be chosen each week through Spring semester.
Students and faculty are invited to post videos of how they’ve recreated and participated in sports during social distancing to their social media account and tag BYUI Sports’ Facebook or Instagram. Everyone who posts a video and tags BYUI Sports each week will be entered into a drawing. There will be two drawings each week from now until the social distancing guidelines are lifted.
Participate in the weekly Sports Trivia challenge on Facebook or Instagram. Questions will include sports movie trivia, you make the call (charge or a block), BYU-Idaho sports questions, and more. Participants who take the quizzes will be selected randomly for a prize. There will also be a random drawing for those with top scores.
Learning outdoor climbing skills:
- Rock: https://amga.com/rock-videos/
- Alpine: https://amga.com/alpine-videos/
- Places to go when stay at home is lifted: https://www.mountainproject.com/area/112960946/east-idaho
- Dutch Oven Potatoes: https://thecompletesavorist.com/dutch-oven-potatoes
- Cobbler: https://www.food.com/recipe/dutch-oven-campfire-cobbler-125442
- Dutch Oven Sprite Chicken: https://life-in-the-lofthouse.com/dutch-oven-sprite-chicken/
Foraging for Wild Food in Idaho:
- Mushroom Hunting: https://www.thegreatmorel.com/morel-sightings/
- When to plant in Rexburg: https://garden.org/apps/calendar/?q=83440
- Care for Food Crops: https://garden.org/learn/library/foodguide/
- Didgeridoo: http://didjiman.com/didjeridu/didge-make.htm#adding_a_mouthpiece
- Hand Drum: http://forums.powwows.com/f21/how-make-quality-hand-drum-2156/
- Survival Skills Manuals: https://survivalschool.us/survival-info/survival-manuals-pdfs/
- Resources for Quarantine Preparation: https://survivallife.com/category/do-it-yourself/
- Animated Knots: https://www.animatedknots.com/
5 Basic Bushcraft Projects
How to tune up your bike
Sonic Glider Launcher
Sonic Paper Rocket Launcher
How to Crochet a Beanie
Things to do once the stay at home is lifted: