What is a Peer Mentor?
A peer mentor is an experienced student who has been successful in his or her time at BYU-Idaho. Peer mentors know the various struggles of college and have a unique perspective on student life. A peer mentor is a friend, a success coach, and a guide to Campus Resources.
Peer mentors are available to students to ensure their success in all their endeavors at BYU-Idaho and can answer questions students might have, such as:
- How can I make the most of my experience here?
- How do I make friends?
- How can I succeed in my classes?
- How can I better manage my money?
- How can I learn time management skills?
- How do I grow my testimony while I’m here?
- How can I get involved on campus?
- How can I get along better with my roommate?
- Where are fun weekend activities around Rexburg?