For Math and Writing Tutoring:
- To schedule a Math Tutor, follow the instructions on this page.
- To schedule a Writing Tutor (get help writing a paper) follow the instructions on this page.
Tutoring Center Online Tutoring:
- Visit the Tutor Scheduling System
- Select "Get a Tutor"
- Choose your course.
- Choose "the Online Tutoring Center" (if it is available).
- Select a time, enter what you'd like help with, and schedule the appointment.
Please note: Please make sure that your time zone is set correctly on your computer. The system will automatically update the tutoring times to match your time zone.
If the Online Tutoring Center is not available for your course, or there are no appointments available at times that work for you, please contact us at email@example.com. You can also call (208) 496-1595 for assistance.
Necessary Tools for Online Tutoring
- A computer with a microphone and speakers (headset)
- High speed internet
- A webcam (recommended)