Summer Session Classes
Courses Offered for Summer Session 2018
Students can register for up to 10 credits, on campus or online and will be charged per credit. Withdrawal from a course is the student's responsibility. Classes are not automatically dropped because of non-attendance. Students transferring credits to BYU-Idaho (other schools attended, concurrent/dual enrollment and/or AP from high school) should consult with BYU-Idaho Advising to determine the BYU-Idaho courses for which they count. You don't want to repeat course requirements.
Summer Registration Date: May 1
Course Registration Process
- Log into my.byui.edu.
- Click on the "Student" tab.
- Below "Registration", change the "Term" to "Summer Session 2017."
- You must select "Extended" as a sub program.
- A new window will appear. Click "Add/Drop Courses."
- Under the "Add column", check next to the courses you wish to add and follow the prompts.