BYU-Idaho Academic Societies
BYU-Idaho provides opportunities for students to form voluntary organizations to promote common academic and professional interests. Student academic societies at BYU-Idaho exist to:
- Extend and enhance the learning experience
- Improve professional opportunities
- Provide a forum for dialogue and mentoring among faculty members, students, and professionals in the discipline
- Provide leadership opportunities
- Provide networking with students with similar professional or academic interests
Learn more about the latest opportunities to get involved with Academic Societies on I-Belong.