The ORC Manager is climbing Denali this spring. All 20,310ft of it. To celebrate and have a little fun while he trains for this adventure we bring you the Denali Challenge. Click Here for details and how to sign up. Prizes will be given to all finishers. One grand prize winner will also be drawn. Prizes include T-shirts, water bottles, free rentals, etc.
All in-stock Chaco sandals are on sale now. Up to 40% off last season's colors and models. Stock and sizes are limited.
Our new online reservation link is now live.
---Please Note- You can only make reservations 30 days in advance. The system will let you reserve longer than this but they will be canceled by the shop manager. If your reservation is canceled you will be informed by the shop manager.
About the ORC
The Outdoor Resource Center (ORC) is an auxiliary organization located on the campus of BYU-Idaho that serves the needs of students, employees and community members. The Outdoor Resource Center is committed to the vision of giving people affordable access to outdoor activities through rentals and sales. The ORC has equipment for all kinds of outdoor adventures: from camping to kayaking, rock climbing to cross country skiing. The ORC can also provides maintenance on skis, snowboards, bikes and other items.
ORC Rental Policies:
- Rentals are charged per business day, i.e- a rental picked up on Monday and returned Tuesday would be 2 days.
- Rentals picked up after 4pm on the first day are pro-rated for that day.
- Saturday rentals returned on Monday are billed at 1-1/3hrs
- Rentals are due by close on the last day of the rental period.
- Late fees apply to equipment returned after the due date.
- No refunds for early returns--
- The group rate is defined as renting 6 or more similar items and get a 15% discount. Some exclusions apply.
- Reservations can be made up to 30 days in advance. No same day reservations will be made.