At the ORC, we want to make sure that you can have fun, be safe, and have the best rental experience possible. Here are a few quick policies and guidelines as well as a copy of our rental agreement.
Reservations can be placed up to 30 days in advance. You can make a reservation by visiting www.byui.edu/orc/reservations. You can also visit us in the store during regular hours. There are some exceptions for reserving equipment. Contact us with any specific questions.
Rental Prices and Payment:
- All rental prices are subject to change without notice.
- Rentals are charged per business day
- Open until close—1st Business Day, Each day thereafter is considered an additional business day and is billed at a slightly lower daily rate.
- 1 until close—1/2 day rate
- 1 until next day within 1st hr of opening – 1 Day
- Open until next day within 1st hr of opening – 1 ½ days
- Saturday to Monday w/in 1 hr. after opening--- 1 ½ days
- Anytime Friday to Monday w/in 1 hr. after opening – 2 Days
- Picking up early the night before would incur an additional charge.
- Rentals are due by close on the last day of the rental period.
- Late fees apply to equipment returned after the due date.
- No refunds for early returns--
- The group rate receives a 15% discount and is defined as renting 6 or more similar items. Some exclusions apply.
- Reservations can be made up to 30 days in advance. No same-day reservations will be made.
- There is no fee for canceling reservations. We simply ask that you let us know a day in advance where possible.
Our complete rental agreement is signed upon renting equipment at the ORC.