These services are provided at no extra cost to the student. It is the student's responsibility to contact the centers and make arrangements for services. Information can be found on the BYU-Idaho home page by following the prompts under "Students," then "Services," to "Academic Support." Regarding Tutoring, a person may also call the Academic Support Department at (208) 496-4271. If you would like to contact the Disability Office their number is (208) 496-9210.

Services such as a personal attendant, help with activities of daily living (ADL's), transportation to campus, or transportation on campus, etc., are classified as "Personal Services," and not provided by the university. Referral to appropriate agencies and resources is available through the Disability Services Office.