The mission of the BYU-Idaho math
center is to help students wherever
they may be to progress on their math
journey. We provide the following
- On-campus drop in math lab.
- Online drop in math lab.
- MATH100G/L tutoring.
- One on one tutoring for students wanting more individual help.
- College-Prep math courses offered both on-campus and online.
Interested in Being a Math Tutor?
Fill out this form online.
Hiring occurs three times per year at the end of each semester: the last week of March, the second week of July, and the first week of December. At this time we only hire on campus students.
In order to be considered for the position you must meet these requirements:
- Received an A or A- in at least one of the following: Math 109 (Pre-Calculus), Math 112(Calculus), Math 221(Statistics), or equivalent
- GPA of 3.2 or higher
- Able to commit to 10 hours to work a week