Through the NSC student self-service portal, students can obtain a BYU-Idaho enrollment verification and "Good Student Discount Certificate" for third party requestors. A student may also access this portal in their myBYUI account:
- Login at my.byui.edu.
- Click on the "Degree Audit" quick link (you may need to select "See All").
- Select "Academic Information" on the left navigation.
- Scroll down to "Related Links" and select "Enrollment Verification."
- Choose "Current enrollment" or "All enrollment."
- Click the "Obtain an Enrollment Certificate" link above these options.
- Click "Good Student Discount Certificate" link
If needed, students may request via email (email@example.com) an official letter with their NSC (National Student Clearinghouse) document that verifies that NSC is BYU-Idaho's authorized certifying agent.
Student Records & Registration | Kimball Building 190 | (208) 496-1411 | firstname.lastname@example.org