- Carefully follow every instruction given in the registration survey.
- For your email, input your official BYU-Idaho student email, not your personal one. The same applies for your mentor's email.
- The mentor for your project must be a faculty member on campus. Please keep in close contact with your mentor as you work on your project and prepare for the conference.
- Include your project title and a brief proposal or description of your hypothesis.
- If your project is part of a requirement for a class, only include your course code, using the following format: eg. MET 340, BIO 475, HS 391, etc. (MET 340 is the Course Code)
- The department included should be in relation to the course.
- Indicate the type of project you want to present. (Poster, Oral, or Live Performance)
- Make use of the R&CW Participant Canvas Course on I-Learn.
- Attend the Participant Information Session.
Registration is Closed
Registration will reopen for the Spring 2021 Conference. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.