Outcomes and Assessments
Outcome statements describe the knowledge, skills, and attributes that students are expected to develop in a particular course or program of study. Assessments are used to evaluate achievement of the desired outcomes. Together outcome statements and assessment results define what is meant by academic quality at BYU-Idaho.
Use the links below to access training resources on creating effective outcomes and assessments.
Outcomes & Assessment Links
- Outcomes & Assessment Overview
- O&A Templates and Training Resources
- For Course Learning Outcomes see University Catalog
Program Review Links
- Program Review Process
- Program Review Template
- Program Review Report Card
- Annual Status Update Template
- Annual Status Update Template (for Education programs)
- SharePoint Site