The InBody Test provides a comprehensive view of body composition balance. Body water, proteins, minerals, and body fat, which are the components of the human body, closely relate to the status of our health.
- Stand on the scale
- Hold the handles for 45 seconds
- Receive a detailed report with your weight, muscle mass, body fat percentage, lean analysis, and water content.
• Receive an easy to read, comprehensive results sheet
• Accurately track results and progress over time
• Accurate calculations of your weight, lean body mass, body fat, and total pounds of body water
• Information about your body and the way it functions so your trainer can effectively modify your plan to meet your changing needs over time
• Get your body mass index (BMI), basal metabolic rate (the number of calories burned at a resting rate), and segmental lean body mass measurements. This will give you a picture of how your body is using energy.
• Learn where you have water collecting in your body (edema), which can be a sign of injury or inflammation.
Prepare for your InBody Test by adhering to the following instructions:
• Hydrate well the day before.
• Do not drink caffeine on the day of your test.
• Do not eat for 3–4 hours prior to testing.
• Do not exercise 6–12 hours prior to testing.
• Do not take InBody Test after a shower or sauna.
• Do not consume alcohol for 24 hours prior to testing.
• Insure access to both feet with removable footwear (no socks or pantyhose).
• Avoid using lotion on hands and feet.
• Measure after standing for at least 5 minutes.
• Warm yourself up for 20 minutes before a test performed in Winter.
• For females, avoid testing if you are pregnant or menstruating.
• Individuals with pacemakers or electronic medical devices should not take the InBody Test.