i-card icon

New I-Card

I-Cards are issued to full-time and part-time students and their spouses, as well as faculty, staff, and full-time employees dependents  who currently reside in the United States. To obtain an I-Card, click on the button below to order your I-Card online and upload your own photo.

On-Campus Students

i-card with question mark

Replace I-Card

Lost or Stolen I-Card

If your I-Card is lost or stolen, report it immediately to the I-Card Office or Security Office. Upon notification, the I-Card will be disabled. There is a $10 fee to replace a damaged, stolen or lost I-Card ($20 for a Prox card). The University is not responsible for the inappropriate use of lost or stolen I-Cards, including any loss of I-Card Dollars or Dining Dollars, prior to being notified.

Name Change

If you need to replace a card because of a name change, simply bring the old card to the I-Card Office, and it will be replaced free of charge.