How to Enroll
-Fill out the application at apply.lds.org.
-Pay a $35 application fee.
-Be at least 16 years old and a junior or senior in high school.
-Obtain an Ecclesiastical Endorsement from a church leader.
-ACT or SAT are not required for admission purposes.
-Application processing time is 1 week.
-First-time enrollees will need a “Parental/Guardian Consent Form” completed and submitted prior to registering for classes.
If you have applied to BYU-Idaho as a New Freshman for a future semester and have been admitted, the Admissions Office will make the change on your account to allow you to enroll in Concurrent Enrollment classes while you’re still in high school. Please do not fill out the application to become a Concurrent Enrollment student. Follow the steps below to request enrollment as a Concurrent Enrollment student before starting your full-time study.
1. Accept your admissions offer after receiving your track assignment.
2. Click the following link to fill out and submit the New Freshman to Concurrent Enrollment status form.
- Note: You will need your BYU-Idaho student username and password to complete the form. You obtain this when you accept your New Freshman admission offer.
3. Wait for further instructions form the admissions Office after your student status has been updated.
Students who are currently admitted in the Concurrent Enrollment Program may be eligible to become New Freshmen without filling out the admissions application a second time. To take advantage of this opportunity, please follow the steps below.
1. Fill out and submit the Concurrent Enrollment to New Freshman status form.
-Note: You will need your BYU-Idaho student username and password to complete the form.
2. You will be emailed an admission letter once the status change has been made. This letter indicates that you have been admitted as a New Freshman. Follow the next-steps instructions found in the letter.
3. Complete and submit your track questionnaire.
4. Once your track has been assigned, respond to the offer by following the instructions in the email you received.
* If you are not currently admitted as a student, but would like to apply to BYU-Idaho, we invite you to begin the application process. Start Application.