Degrees in the Home and Family Department
The department of Home and Family has the highest commitment to excellence. We teach the importance of the traditional home. We outline all courses following closely to The Family: A Proclamation to the World as set forth by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. We offer hands on classes, professional societies, internships, and student teaching placements. We also offer child lab facilities to implement students learning. By doing so, they gain the opportunity to teach and serve children and be an advocate to the family.
- Family & Consumer Science
- Child Development
- Professional Preschool Education
- Marriage & Family Studies
Want to switch to a Home and Family Major or Minor?
Contact the Career and Academic Advising
College of Education and Human Development Advising
110 Chapman | (208) 496-9850 | CEHDadvising@byui.edu
- Home and Family Psychology
- Religious Education
- Sociology and Social Work
- Teacher Education (Secondary Education, Elementary Education, Early Childhood/Special Education)