This page refers to on-campus marketing. For off-campus marketing, please refer to the Off-Campus Branding Guidelines.
The web ads change every three seconds; make sure your content is brief and can be easily understood.
BYU-Idaho Login is required in order to view and download from the Downloads Library.
Determine what your message is, the best way to communicate it, and what action you desire when others receive the message.
A still digital ad displayed on the University's web page.
- Web ads can be viewed the same day they are sent and scheduled.
- The University website recieves many visitors looking for informaiton about the University and those same visitors are probably interested in your web ad message.
- Web ad marketing can be targeted to specific University audiences.
- This is a very crowded channel.
- Web ads offer limited text space.
- Download the the Campus Message Web Ads for events, student societies, and associations.
- Download the University Message Web Ad for institutional or departmental messages.
- Once you download the proper Web Ad Template follow any instructions on the template.
- Dimensions for Campus Message: 303 px x 255 px.
- Dimensions for University Message: 410 px x 341 px.
- Design your media using the template provided and submit your final item as a PDF to the Advertising & Marketing office for approval.
- Use the On-campus Marketing Approval Submission Form to submit your material.
Please Note (For Campus Messages):
Your grey title should only be one to two lines and your blue descriptive text should be no more than two to three lines. "Less is more" due to the limited web ad space. Use the linked web page to add more details.
Also, the default font is Helvtical, but if your computer does not have that font, you can use Arial to replace it.
Get the approval or verification that your marketing materials meet the guidelines and policies of the University to move forward.
An Advertising & Marketing Assistant will contact you within two business days. Please include the following information in your submission using the On-campus Marketing Approval Submission Form:
- A JPG of your web ad.
- The web address that audiences visit when they click on your web ad for more information.Note: This is essential to a web ad. We cannot post a web ad if there is not an official sponsored web page connected to it.
- Target Audience (Students, Employees, Faculty, Online Students, Online Faculty, Everyone, or Prospective Students).
- Dates and Track that you would like to have the web ad displayed.
- Image sources for copyright purposes.
Print or export your media, and distribute your message through official BYU-Idaho marketing channels.
When you receive an email stating that your design is approved, the web ad will be posted on my.byui.edu for the requested audiences you requested.
Note: We have a two-week policy for web ads. A web ad can be up for two weeks with three consecutive days. After the two weeks the web ad will be down for one week. If you wish to have your web ad up for an extended time, please re-send us the web ad with the URL link and the new request days after one week has passed. We offer two scheduling options: Monday, Wednesday, Friday as the first track and Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday as the second track. If you do not include the above information, the Advertising & Marketing Assistants will make assumptions based on your web ad's information, which could potentially be incorrect.
Only twenty web ad slots exist. Get approval early to ensure a spot.