Integrated Business Core (IBC)
IBC Advertising Standards
All IBC groups must follow University Advertising and Brand Guidelines and use approved channels. Use Design Conductor to create and submit designs for approval. Ensure that your advertising:
- Conveys an appropriate message
- Implements a clear marketing objective
- Follows the Honor Code and Dress and Grooming Standards
- Exercises caution and respect regarding copyright laws
University Communications offers marketing and communication tools for campus IBC businesses. To promote your IBC business, utilize the designated on-campus communication channels. They are the only approved advertising methods for IBC businesses.
- 11x17 posters
- Digital Signage Network
- Fliers, table tents, and business cards
- Campus email for any unique promotions or sales
Free Design Tool
You will need to use Design Conductor to access the approved channels. Design Conductor is a marketing tool that allows you to create IBC marketing with branded templates provided by the University Relations Department. To use Design Conductor for your business:
- Complete a short questionnaire and quiz.
- Once the questionnaire and quiz are complete, you will receive an email within 48 hours granting access.
Explore additional marketing channels to promote your business, including social media and websites. To market on social media and websites, download the IBC logo.
Good luck! Contact email@example.com if you have any questions.