Our Vision: Changing lives through professional nursing, disciple leadership, and caring.
- Care through inspiration and professionalism
- Promote a high regard for quality, safety, and collaboration
- Engage in the scholarship for the discipline
- Innovate health practice
- Clinical Judgement: The graduate will think critically substantiated with evidence to provide quality, safe, patient-centered care.
- Personal Identity: The graduate will develop professional identity through leadership, technology, ethical/legal, and health care policy considerations.
- Communication: The graduate will demonstrate multiple methods of effective communication and collaboration in a variety of settings.
- Cultural Sensitivity: The graduate will respect and advocate for diverse patients, families, and populations.
- Personal Growth: The graduate will demonstrate core values, Christ-centered care, and a commitment to life-long learning.
The Department of Nursing at BYU-Idaho is Accredited and/or Approved by
The baccalaureate degree program in nursing at BYU-Idaho is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.ccneaccreditation.org).