Design Conductor is a tool that allows you to create your own marketing designs by using templates provided by BYU-Idaho’s University Relations Department.
If you have already completed the training and set up an account, go to the login.
If you are new to Design Conductor, follow these steps to get started:
- Watch the Design Conductor Training Video to learn how to use Design Conductor.
- Prior to being given access to templates in Design Conductor, you must complete a short questionnaire.
- Once completed, you will receive an email within 48 hours that will grant you access to the Design Conductor templates offered to your department. If you do not see any templates after logging in, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Sometimes templates must be manually added to your user profile.
- Once your designs are approved in Design Conductor, you can connect with Print Services through Designer Conductor to submit print orders for posters, flyers, etc.
- After creating graphics for digital screens around campus, you will need to schedule your designs.