- Student Handbook
- McKay Library Nursing Department Page
- AHA Basic Life Support, BLS Provider Online CPR Class Skills Pass off Session
- Instructions for taking the out of state HESI pre-admission or exit exam
The Following Links are a list of optional AIDS training courses for students that are licensing in Washington or California. These can be taked by students independently before they license in those states. Please note that these are not the only resources, you may find others on your own.
- Washington State Department of Health
- Wild Iris Medical Education, Inc
- OnCourse Learning Healthcare
Pre-licensure Students: The basic uniform is specified by the department and must be purchased from the BYU-Idaho Bookstore. *Shoes must be sturdy, closed-toe, and non-skid and may be white or black in color.
- A plain watch with a second hand is required.
- Simple wedding bands may be worn.
- Earrings must be removed during clinical experiences.
- Hair is to be pulled back with a simple tie. Ornate hair accessories are not to be worn with the uniform.
- Men should be clean shaven.
- Fingernails must be clean and short. No nail polish, silk or acrylic wraps, or extensions to natural nails.
- Students should bathe daily. Deodorants should be used. No scented oils, creams, perfumes, after shaves, etc.
- Tattoos must be covered.