Completing an internship will be a benefit to you in several ways including:
- Prepare you for future job opportunities
- Allow you to "test drive" a career you are interested in
- Get your foot in the door of a company you would like to work for
- Provide you with a guided work experience
- Give students an opportunity to apply what they have learned in their major classes
Grant Money for Unpaid Internships
There is money available for students who are completing an internship outside of the Rexburg area to assist with living expenses. These are evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Please contact Mike Kelley (firstname.lastname@example.org or 208-496-1617) in the financial aid office to have your request considered (typical assistance is $500-$1000 for the semester).