Completing an internship will be a benefit to you in several ways including:
- Prepare you for future job opportunities
- Allow you to "test drive" a career you are interested in
- Get your foot in the door of a company you would like to work for
- Provide you with a guided work experience
- Give students an opportunity to apply what they have learned in their major classes
Step 1: Expectations
Based on your major there are some requirements that must be meet in order to receive credit for doing your internship. The links below will take you to a page containing the expectations for major.
Step 2: Specify and Find an Internship
The links below will take you to pages that have a list of available internships for your major.
Step 3: Approve and Register Your Internship
The links below will take you to the pages that will explain how to get your internship approved and registered.