I-PLAN Internship Registration Process
- Find Internship
- Complete Approval Form on I-Plan
- Log in using your Net ID and Password
- Click on "Internship Approval" on the upper navigation bar
- Select "View Internship"
- Select "Create an Internship Request"
- Fill out all required information and then hit "Submit" found on the bottom of the page
- Your Internship Approval Form will then be sent to your Faculty Internship Coordinator for review and approval.
- An email will be automatically sent to your experience provider requesting that they review and accept our Master Internship Agreement
- You may return to the link provided below to follow the progress of your internship approval and registration.
2. Experience Provider
- Accepts BYU-Idaho Master Internship Agreement
3. Faculty Coordinator
- Reviews and may request additional information.
- Approves through I-Plan (an email will be sent to students notifying them that they are approved to register for the course).
- Registers for the course after receiving authorization emails.
Questions regarding this process may be directed to email@example.com or 208-496-9827.