The BYU-Idaho ID Card (called I-Card) is your key to campus life. I-Cards are issued to full- and part-time students, as well as faculty, staff and dependents. To obtain an I-Card, bring a photo ID and your I-Number to the ID Center. Use the links below to learn more about the I-Card and services available to card holders.
- Location and Hours
- Where and when do you get your I-Card? Find out here!
- Lost I-Cards
- Lost your I-Card? Find out how to get a new one!
- I-Card Policies
- Important policies and procedures regarding the use and care of the I-Card
- Online Student I-Card Application Form
- If you're an online student and you need an I-Card, send this form in and you'll receive yours by mail.
- Who to Call
- Still have questions? Here's a list of people who can help!