Skip to main content

Other Transcript Requests

Learn more about enrollment verifications, letter of anticipated completion of a degree, notarization or apostille, GED transcripts, and BYU Pathway transcripts.

Enrollment Verifications

Enrollment Verifications show proof of a student's status (full time, part-time, etc) for current or past semester enrollments and Good Student status for a current term at BYU-Idaho. Requesting an Enrollment Verification can be a free alternative to ordering an Official Transcript when verifying enrollment. Enrollment Verifications may not show enrollments for a future or current semester.

Obtain an Enrollment Verification or other information.

Current Course Enrollment Verifications

If you need an official BYU-Idaho document to show currently enrolled classes, use the Fee and Schedule form. BYU-Idaho Official Transcripts and Enrollment Verifications do not list currently enrolled classes.

Fee and Schedule form


  • Login to your account, scroll down to "My Finances" and click "View Account." Find the "Fee and Schedule Form" section on the right-hand navigation. Select the term you need, then click "Generate Form." Print the pdf form that appears.
  • Using the "Old myBYUI" account, find "Personal Accounts" in the "Student Finances" section on the left navigation.  Then find the "Fee and Schedule Form" section on the right-hand navigation. Select the term you need, then click "Generate Form."  Print the pdf form that appears.

Letter of Anticipated Completion of Degree

Some students may need proof of their degree before the degree can be posted at the end of their final term. For this reason, you can be provided with a Letter of Anticipated Completion before your degree is posted. To qualify for a Letter of Anticipated Completion, you must be enrolled in all final courses required to complete your intended degree and have already applied for graduation. If you meet these criteria, email with the subject line "Request for Letter of Anticipated Completion." Please include your name, I-number, where you want the letter sent, and how you want to receive it (email, mail, In-office pick-up).

GED Transcripts

GED tests were formerly administered and recorded at BYU-Idaho/Ricks College. Several years ago, the State of Idaho retrieved and secured all GED transcripts from BYU-Idaho/Ricks College. BYU-Idaho no longer keeps GED Transcripts in our archives. Students who took the GED test at BYU-Idaho/Ricks College may only order their GED transcript from the State of Idaho at

Pathway Transcripts

To order a Pathway transcript, select one of the following options that fits your situation:

  • If you began Pathway before Fall Semester 2018, order a transcript at
  • If you began Pathway in Fall Semester 2018 or after:
    1. Go to
    2. Sign in with your LDS login credentials
    3. Select "Transcripts" from the menu
    4. Select "Pathway Transcript Tool"