For a PDF Screen Reader download: Adobe Reader.
Student Health Plan
According to BYU-Idaho
Acceptable substitutes include:
Dropping the Student Health Plan
If you have an acceptable substitute policy you can be withdrawn from the Student Health Plan by filling out the online form at the time of registration. If this time has passed you can drop the Student Health Plan by filling out a Student Health Plan Waiver. After you have completed the form please fax, mail or drop off in person to the Student Health Center. Contact us if you need assistance.
Considering the Student Health Plan?
Currently, the Student Health Plan costs:
per person per semester
per family per semester
If the family consists of two
Coverage starts the first day of classes for the given semester and will cover the student until midnight of the day before the next semester’s classes begin. If the Student Health Plan is purchased for the Spring semester the 7-week break is included in the $
- $10 charge for all covered benefits in a single appointment, excluding prescriptions
- $25 co-pay if seen outside of the BYU-I Student Health Center
- $0 Deductible at the BYU-I Student Health Center
- $500 Deductible if seen at other facilities (National Average is $1,300)
- Full-Medical Coverage Nationwide
For a full list of benefits consult the DMBA Handbook.
(Be sure to select the most recent version of the BYU-I Handbook.)