1. The decision of the council is confidential and by majority vote. All discussion by the council is confidential.
2. The council's determination will be made on the basis of whether it is more likely than not that the reported student committed the behavior or believe the sanction is too severe.
3. If the council determines to uphold a decision to separate the student from the university, the Student Honor Office Administrator will implement appropriate stipulations which the student must meet in order to return to the university at a future date.
4. The council may ask the Student Honor Office to reconsider the decision.
5. The Chair will provide a written decision of the council to the student and the administrator following the council.
6. Unless returned to the Student Honor Office, the decision of the Dean of Students Review Council is final.