Location: 150H Kimball Building
Hours: Mon-Fri 7:30 am - 5 pm
Contact: 208-496-3030 or Parkingservices@byui.edu
- A student may attend a one-time parking class to have one of their first two citation fines waived for attendance. After the second citation, the student may not receive a fine waiver even if the class is attended.
- Parking Education Class for students is held every Thursday evening at 7:00 pm in Kimball 245 throughout each semester. It consists of peer instruction to teach the purpose of parking regulations.
- The first class of the Spring 2022 semester will be April 21st and will continue through July 14th, 2022. The Parking Class is not offered during the Summer Break.
- BYUI Parking Services does not enforce permit parking on weekends, holidays, non-teaching days, during any break between semesters, or summer term. Please see the academic calendar for dates here: Academic Calendar
- There is no overnight parking from 1:00 am to 4:00 am on the BYUI campus at any time. Students residing at Centre Square or University Village may park overnight in the housing complex parking lots with the purchase of the appropriate permit.
- Single students residing in apartment complexes that have contracted with BYUI to provide long term parking, may purchase a Long-term permit which allows them to park overnight in the Long-term lot adjacent to the 7th South Lot. Check with your housing manager to see if you qualify. During Winter Semester there is Long-term overflow parking at the Sports Complex.