Military Credit

BYU–Idaho can accept “Basic Training” military credit. This will be determined when your official credits are evaluated and processed.  

To transfer Military Credits earned through the Army, Navy, or Air Force, you will need to do the following:

  1. Visit the following website:  Go Army Ed
  2. Follow the instructions and fill out the required forms to submit transcripts to BYU–Idaho.