Concurrent or Dual Enrollment Programs

Students may receive credit for courses previously taken through an early college program if those courses were administered from a regionally-accredited college or university and are recorded on an official college or university transcript. Courses recorded on a high school transcript will not receive credit. Official transcripts are transcripts mailed in a sealed envelope from the institution or through a secured third-party electronic transmission. BYU–Idaho will not evaluate transcripts submitted via fax or any other method deemed not secure by the University.

Official transcripts should be sent from previously attended colleges and universities to the Admissions Office by the application deadline in one of two ways:

Electronically through a third-party secured PDF to:

Physically from the transfer institution in a sealed envelope to:

Brigham Young University-Idaho

Admissions Office

Kimball Building 120-1615

Rexburg, ID 83460

For information on BYU-Idaho’s Concurrent Enrollment program, visit: Concurrent-Enrollment