Family history books are a great way to preserve memories and share stories that will be cherished for generations.
Print & Copy Services can guide you through the process of creating a family history book.
See our "Helpful Links" for a downloadable pdf to help you prepare your book for printing.
When deciding which type of binding to use for your family history book, there are several factors to consider. We offer two popular binding options that will give your book the look and usability that you desire. Below is a short list of features to condider with each binding option:
- Black hard plastic spiral
- Allows the pages to sit flat when open
- Can have vinyl covers added to front and back for durability
- Available in various sizes
- Covers available in a variety of colors and textures
- Cover can be stamped with colored foil lettering
- Spine can be stamped to match the cover
- Custom dyes available to stamp patterns or graphics on the cover
- Very durable