About Your Diploma and/or Certificate
- Diplomas and Certificates will be mailed 4-6 weeks after commencement to the address indicated on your graduation application.
- Degrees are not posted for graduation candidates with a past due or housing debt. Once the debt is resolved with Financial Services and the hold is removed by Student Financial Services, the degree will post.
- Students with an Honor hold will not be reviewed for degree completion until the hold is resolved and the student's ecclesiastical endorsement is current. Please contact the Student Honor Office with additional questions.
- You will get your diploma cover at convocation. Contact the Degree Verification Unit for your diploma cover if you do not choose to participate in convocation.
Order a Diploma Replacement or eDiploma Online
- Order a replacement diploma for a cost of $11.38
- You can choose standard or express overnight delivery at an additional cost.
- Order an official eDiploma
- The BYU-Idaho eDiploma is free.
- Your BYU-Idaho eDiploma is a signed and certified PDF of your original paper diploma used for easy diploma verification purposes.
- You will receive your eDiploma within minutes of ordering. You can share your eDiploma as often as you need.
*Please Note: Ricks College diplomas are no longer printed with a Ricks College masthead. They are now printed with the wording “Brigham Young University – Idaho, formerly Ricks College.”
Have a BYU-Idaho Student Account
If you already have a BYU-Idaho student account, go here to order your duplicate diploma.
Do not have a BYU-Idaho Student Account
If you don't have a BYU-Idaho student account, go here for information on obtaining a student account.