Faculty Development Plan and Annual Stewardship Interview
The Continuing Faculty Status Process
The purpose of the CFS process is to orient and acclimatize new faculty at BYU-Idaho –to give them access to rich resources during the early years of their career here and to establish a pattern of ongoing development as progressive teachers and mentors. New faculty who are involved in the CFS process can find more information on the CFS Process Canvas course.
Institutional Review Board (IRB) for Human Studies
- The Institutional Review Board is a federally mandated function at institutions of higher education that is responsible for overseeing and safeguarding the rights of human subjects in human subject research.
- The IRB reviews all research proposals on campus that involve human subjects and provides guidance and resources to faculty members and students as they conduct their research activities.
- The IRB at BYUI is composed of a director and representatives from each college, as well as a member from outside the University.
- If you are planning to conduct a research project that will involve human subjects, you will need to register your study with the University.
- For information about the Institutional Review Board and to access resources, use the appropriate links below.