Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 208-496-7660 with questions.
Disclaimer: Vehicle repairs will be completed as an instructional project by BYU-Idaho automotive students. The university and its employees and agents will not be liable for loss or damage to the vehicle. You agree that the vehicle will not be released until fees are paid. A mechanics lien may be assigned to the vehicle to recover those fees. Students may operate the vehicle for purposes of testing and diagnosis at your risk. Automotive students repair vehicles for students, faculty, and community members.
The criteria for repairs at our facility are:
- The projects are selected based on student needs to fulfill course requirements, and NOT on a first come first serve basis. The technicians will contact you when they are ready to work on your vehicle.
- We need projects that are related to our classwork. We cannot accept all types of repairs.
- We need your vehicle for several days, possibly weeks. Once we start work on your car, you cannot take your car until the project is completed.
- An authorization of at least $100 for cost of repairs is required for all repair requests.
- After the vehicle is completed the vehicle must be picked up within 24 hours.
- A deposit of $500 is required for transmission rebuilds and $1000 is required for engine rebuilds.