- Go to www.byui.edu/tickets.
- If you already have a customer account created,
- Click "Login," then once logged in
- Click on the My Account button, and then
- Season Renewals
3. If you haven’t created, or "activated" your account yet, then a) click "My Account," and b) "Link Your Account"
4. In the bottom right corner, click the "Link Your Account" button.
5. To enter your Customer Number and Online PIN you will need to contact the BYU-Idaho Ticket Office at (208) 496-3170 (Mon-Fri 8:00-5:00). For BYU-Idaho Employees, your Customer Number will be your I-Number. Once the two numbers are entered, click "Activate" to advance to the next step.
6. Update and complete your account information. Click "Save" to advance.
7. Once your account information is saved, click the "My Accounts" and "Renewal Applications" button at the top of the page again. Click the Center Stage Renewal Application already loaded into your account.
8. On the renewal page, leave the quantity of "Renewable Items" defaulted to 1. Then on the proceeding list of events add each item you would like included in your season ticket package. Remember you are ordering "Season Tickets", not single tickets, so please make sure you order the same quantity for each event and you need to order at least 5 events. The 2 pre-show dinners and the Air Force Academy (Free) do not count.
9. When finished adding events and seating preference comments to your cart go ahead and check out. We accept Visa, MC, and Discover. We will mail your tickets to the address you provide when creating your account.