Whether you are a prospective student, admitted student, alumni, elementary school group, or high school group, we have the right tour for you. Come and see our campus and discover the possibilities of BYU-Idaho.
BYU-Idaho offers four kinds of tours tailored to specific audiences. Please choose the tour best suited for you.
Prospective and Admitted Student Group Tours
Prospective and Admitted Student Tours are for: Students considering BYU-Idaho, and those who have applied and plan on attending.
High School Group Tours
High School Group Tours are for: High Schools that wish to bring their 7th-12th grade class to campus.
Public Tours are for: Elementary school groups, alumni and family, community members, families of current students, and anyone who is not a prospective or an admitted BYU-Idaho student.
Campus Tour Check-in
Prospective and Admitted Student tours as well as High School Group tours will start at the BYU-Idaho Welcome Center located in the Hyrum Manwaring Center on campus. The Welcome Center is located on the south side of the Manwaring Center across from the Taylor Building and adjacent to our food court area. If you need help finding the Welcome Center, please call (208) 496-1314 for assistance.
We will not be offering campus tours on the following days in observance of university holidays:
- President's Day | February 21 (Monday)
- Memorial Day | May 30 (Monday)
- Juneteenth | June 20 (Monday)
- Independence Day | July 4 (Monday)
- Pioneer Day | July 22 (Friday)
- Labor Day | September 5 (Monday)
- Thanksgiving | November 24-25 (Thursday and Friday)
- Christmas | December 26-27 (Monday and Tuesday)
- (New Year's Day 2023) | December 30 (Friday)