Below are the important forms needed for academic society leadership. If you have questions about any of the forms, please contact the Office of Faculty Development.
This form is used to collect information about the academic society. This information must be updated each semester.
- This form is for requesting approval for a guest speaker presentation at your academic society event. Approval must be given before extending an invitation to the presenter.
- Semester Budget Request
- Department Societies see respective department for funding. This form is used to request funding each semester for the University Academic Societies.
- Academic Society Dues Form
- This form is used to collect dues from the society members. No more than $25 per semester per student may be collected.
- Travel Funds-Student Contribution
- This form is used to collect or reimburse funds for student academic society travel and must be completed in detail before submission.
- University Societies Travel Fund Request
- Department Societies see respective department for funding. This form is for University Societies to apply for funding to cover costs of travel to academic society events.
- NOTE: For any overnight student travel, a Spend Authorization in Workday must be completed by the faculty advisor and approved before seeking travel funds. (See Travel Form)