Department of Religious Education
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What are the new curriculum changes in Religious Education and how do they affect me? Link
- Can I take a second religion class?
- What is the Religion attendance policy? Each instructor may establish criteria for giving credit, but generally, lack of attendance would affect a student’s grade detrimentally and could result in no credit for the class.
- What are the Religion Credit Requirements for Transfer Students? Credit requirements vary with number of toal credits being transfered. For more information, click on this link: Advising.
- Who can I talk to in the Religion Department if I have more questions about Religion Credit or Transfer Credit Issues? Religious Education Department contact: Lon Pyper